PayPal with credit card newer finishing

norwegianoutfit
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I have a website that is <removed> with a payment solution with PayPal that does not work with paying by bank card by clicking directly on "Debit or Credit Card" on this example: <removed>
I fill in all the bank card information, click "Pay now", insert a code from the bank and then it stops. Gets only a dialog window that says "Processing" and is never finished.
See attachments "wont-work.jpg" and "red-dots-handling.jpg".
See also attachment «console-when-stopped.jpg» for the Console from Google Chrome when I try to do the payment.

If I click the PayPal button first and go on to «Pay by debit card», then it works. Then I get another dialog window for filling in card information.
See attachments «works.jpg».

The web developer <removed> who created the WordPress template/theme says he could pay by clicking directly on "Debit or Credit Card" without any problem. The web developer of the template / theme is from Canada and made the payment from there.

A test page with login (you must have an account to be able to pay / test) is as I can give you login to: <removed>
Login info can be provided.

What can be done about this?

Payment with PayPal account works as it should.

console-when-stopped.jpg

Kind Regards
Jon Steinar Vangen

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.