PayPal Here App not working

Aurysacre
New Community Member

Hi Community,

I have just registered to use the PayPal Here app and Card reader but every time i log in it doesnt work and gives me an error telling me to try again later.

Has anyone got any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Aury

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

You can try uninstalling and the reinstalling the app.   Sometimes uninstalling the app and then doing a forced restart on your device and then reinstalling the app cleans things up.  No guarantees but, something to consider trying.   Depending on your device, the forced restart procedure varies so you will hae to that process up (it's basically like rebooting a computer).

Login to Me Too

lee1980
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal here app down for me on multiple devices. Shutdown and restarts do nothing to solve the issue. 

Login to Me Too

Action101
Contributor
Contributor
Not working for me also on multiple devices. Just showing the start up screen but not going into anywhere else
Login to Me Too

HFactory
Contributor
Contributor
Having the same issue here. Tried 3 different devices and won’t work
Login to Me Too

lee1980
Contributor
Contributor

i was able to force an app update in IOS and get it working. apparently they just released a update that was not available just a couple of hours ago. Go to the app store and update worked for me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.