Donate button not working

WadhurstWarrior
New Community Member

Please help, I have set up a charity website and a donate button with paypal which worked but now you get the paypal link bit when you go to make a payment a pop up window comes up with Sorry, this recipient cant accept payments right now. If you continue to enclounter problems please contact customer service.????

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

CCCT
New Community Member

Our Pay Now button is not working. When someone tries to make a donation and clicks "pay now" nothing happens.  Any guidance on how to fix this?

Login to Me Too

RyanB25
Contributor
Contributor

We're having a similar problem, but the message we get is "Something's not right. This page doesn't exist."

It always has the Recapcha checkbox right before this error comes up

Login to Me Too

Upsxale
New Community Member

same thing happens to me, whenever i make a donation button, the link that allows donations to come through turns into a blank page stating that "something isn't right. Page doesn't exist." type of thing. Please fix this issue or a way to bypass this issue.

Login to Me Too

morrisonq
Contributor
Contributor

Our donation button has been working, then it stopped working 14 Jan 2021.  It is giving donors an error message.  I see that it has been a problem for a few businesses.  When will this be fixed?  Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.