Are PayPal working capital loans still available

Topcatuk
Contributor
Contributor
I just paid 3k of my last one but it’s saying I can’t have one , yet my turnover is far bigger than previous . Isn’t even showing any offer
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Dragongm
Contributor
Contributor

It is weird.  I was offered $6K in PayPal working capital a few weeks ago.   Now when I log in to try and apply for it, it says it is not available.   I hope PayPal are monitoring this and will restore it.  

Login to Me Too

BEASTY
Contributor
Contributor

The posts on here are rather messed up.

I paid of my loan yesterday because I wanted to know if a new one would be available or not (I wanted to remove the uncertainty) you cannot just expect the loan to be offered, you are not entitled to a loan.  

It seems like they are less likely to issue them now but that could be wrong as there are only a few posts relative to many loans.   If you pay of your loan early in order to get another loan, you are not really paying it off, you are simply trying to keep extending your credit so perhaps in this circumstance Paypal do not want to be eternally lending you money.

I hope the option appears for me, but will assume its not going to happen, work harder and perhaps when its offered I do not require the loan.

You are not owed a loan by Paypal, why would you think this?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.