Scammer chargebacked and PayPal automatically refunded it due no staff to answer

MrCap2020
Contributor
Contributor

So a Indian scammer bought digital goods from me and then chargebacked transaction 1 month later.

He said that he ,, sent money by accident '' , which is crazy given the fact there has been 1 month past by... He even admitted that I gave him digital goods and I provided all the evidence to PayPal supporting my case and even got on the phone with PayPal Customer Support and they told me that he absolutely has no case and that my money will be safe for sure.

I was asked to provide the evidence within 5 days , which I saw 1 day later and I logged in and sent all the evidence in ScreenShots and I asked if I need to send anything else. 2 days later , I sent another message asking if they need anything else and by the time they replied back , my case was closed in scammers favour due to ,, not responding ''. 

Last message I got from PayPal goes like this : 

Thank you for contacting PayPal customer service!

What I have understood from your message to us is that you have provided us with screenshots for proof of delivery.

I have checked your PayPal account and can then see that there is no documents uploaded as you have only sent us links. You will have to upload the documents to us and not send links for the documents as er are unable to go to these sites.

You can upload the documents we are asking for at this link: www.paypal.co.il/uploaddoc and thereafter reply to this email when its done.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely, 
Christoffer
PayPal

As soon as I saw this message I added them as attachments, but shortly after , case was closed on buyers ( scammers ) behalf!

Not only that he got his money back, but he also kept the game account ( digital goods ) which he's selling right now!

I'm super freaking out , I sent like 6 messages to PayPal in last 2 days and no one is responding...

What should I do now, is my money and account gone for good?

How can PayPal let this happen?! 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.