Victimised on fradulance transaction

vrssbmalaysia
New Community Member

I have been victimized with this dispited transaction by fradualance. Fredy <removed>, claimed as the director of operations for FNI Trade Inc.USA has been introduced to me by a friend Sadath <removed> from India. Fredy has requested me that he has a buyer who needs to pay via PayPal, in return i credit the invoice amount to the account of Mr Sadath <removed> in India for few compulsory registrations of their business process in India. They have provided me customer details and asked me to issue the invoice. They promised me that the goods will be delivered to the customer by Fredy. I have invoiced the customer received money and sent money to sadath <removed> to his Indian account. I have been paid USD 250.00 for this transaction. After i transfer the money, i receice dispute from customer that he did not recieve the goods. I suspect that Fredy, Sadath <removed> and customer all 3 parties involved in this fradulance transactions and victimised me. I will not able to pay this disputed amount as 90% paid to Sadath <removed> Details of parties involved. 1. Fredy <removed>: FNI TRADE INC. Charter Number: <removed> <removed>, Baton Rouge, LA 70816, USA. Director of Operations 2. Sadath <removed>: Bank: HDFC Acc.no: <removed> Saving Account Branch: Beasant Nagar Ifsc code: <removed> +<removed> 3. Sunday <removed>, <removed> Lanham MD, 20706.USA I would like to report fradulance on 3 parties on this transaction. I do not deal with these products in my company. Can anyone help me on this issue? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vrssbmalaysia 

Sadly you let yourself be scammed by strangers in other countries.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.