England

Wolf18
Contributor
Contributor

I opened my first account on PayPal around on the 14th November 2017 I have had no problems since opening this account and I had sold 8 different items with complaints .On the 8th May I sold an item on depop to Jusstaylor <removed> for £355 which was paid for by Mandy <removed> and on the 9th May the item was received and the individual gave me 5 stars on depop saying “the item is as described and delivery is quick” ,for the next following 8 days this individual kept bothering me because they was wanting a size 7 pair of these trainers but because I was unable to provide them I saw that he opened a case on the 14th making a false claim saying the item was not as described and the buyer had also listed the item on depop for £450 , I believed that my account had been hacked because my account had 5 different addresses and my primary address was set to <removed> , so last month I decided to create a new account and I stopped using this account .on my new account on 27th of May I sold an item to an individual for £330 and the item was paid for on PayPal on their behalf by a friend called Rachel <removed> and the individual who wanted the item provided me with an name address which is <removed> and the individual confirmed that the payment is from them and confirmed that this is the address . So on the 28th of May I went to my local post office and sent off the item with first class tracked delivery and it arrived on the 29th of May at the address at 12:52 Pm ,the account called Rachel <removed> had provided a different address on PayPal to make it look asif I had no delivered the item to them so they opened a claim saying that the item is not received and they lied saying that the item they was expecting was a Mac Book but I was selling Balenciaga Triple s trainers . I told the full truth and provided PayPal with evidence and informed them multiple times that I had been scammed because the individual won the case. So PayPal claimed that I had to pay the individual £330 so they refunded the scammer and I owed them £11.42 and it’s not until recently that they established that I had been scammed so on the 5th of June they paid in £11.42 and left a note saying “seller was scammed “ but they refused to provide me the remaining £318.58 . I also have a balance of £352.41 which they have put on hold since the 27th of May and this is a payment from Alexander <removed> which they are refusing to give me .as of the 3rd of June 2019 I keep on getting calls from PayPal on the number of <removed> demanding a payment of £355 which is due to a dispute which I was unaware of and they claim it was closed in the buyers favour even though the buyer was not telling the truth and the buyer was refunded and I did not receive my item back and they are demanding I must pay £355 with no clear reason because I have evidence against this , they refused to grant me an appeal when they called me and demanded money only and the agent who spoke to me on the phone demanded that I must claim benefits to pay for this or borrow money because I told them about my financial situation.now they have put limitations on both of the accounts and they are refusing to give me my £670 which they owe me in total due and I provided them with a picture of my drivers license as requested and where I get my items from which I informed them are gifts from family and friends but they are refusing to lift the limitations .

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.