Ebay/PayPal URGENT

moliq12
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone please help me as I think this is a scam but just want to check so I sold an item on ebay and then ebay said the person wasnt registered on ebay and then a day later i got an email from ebay from this email <Removed> so I think it's a scam ; this is what it said\ We sent you an email regarding the purchase and the buyers eBay account. These issues has been resolved and you are required to continue with the transaction. You must cancel the item listing or stop the sale of the item to any other buyer if you have re-listed the item before receiving this message. Regards, Safe harbor Department eBay, Inc and this email from paypal <Removed> Users' Protection - ELIGIBLE Payment status - PENDING 100% Complete - Awaiting proof of postage from seller. Important Note: User Protection Policy (UPP) is applied, this payment wouldn't clear or appear on your PayPal payment history until we confirm proof of postage from you. Reversals: Send tracking number to us through this email by clicking: www.paypal.com/usa/help. our customer service care will attend to you. As soon as you send us the shipment's tracking number to us for security purposes and the safety of the buyer and the seller, the funds will be credited into your account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

moliq12
Contributor
Contributor

add the at = @

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.