ACCOUNT LIMITED CANT SHIP EBAY ITEMS

Sessohiyakowa
Contributor
Contributor
SO PAYPAL REQUESTED INFO DOCUMENTS PROVING MY LEGITIMACY & I COMPLIED TO ALL REQUESTS. IT HAS BEEN OVER 7 DAYS AND NO EMAILS, UPDATES, INFORMATION, REASONS, OPEN CASES, CLOSED CASES, PHONE CALLS, TEXTS, EXPLANATION TO REASON OR RHYME OF LIMITATION OR HOW LONG THIS REVIEW AND NEGATION OF ASSETS OR TO PAY FOR EBAY BUYERS SHIPPING COSTS, REFUNDS! I BASICALLY AM BEING NEGATED FROM DOING ANY REASONABLE EBAY COMPLETION OF SALES FOR MY BUYERS! I NOW CANT EVEN GET A MESSAGE RESPONSE FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE. I'VE CALLED 1 ALREADY & WAS TOLD S-5 DAYS TOPS FOR CONSIDERATION TORWARDS EBAY BUYERS SHIPPING NEEDS ARE TIME LIMITED & EFFECTS RATINGS & BUSINESS FUNCTIONS. NOW PAST DUE SHIPPING DEADLINES & FRUSTRATION FROM MY EBAY BUYERS AND MYSELF PLEADING TO EBAY AND PAYPAL TO HELP US EXPEDITE OUR TRANSACTIONS PLEASE BUT NO GO AND STILL NO REASONS WHY OR RESPONSE! NOW IS THIS LEGAL TOJUST FREEZE A BUSINESS ACCOUNT FROM PERFORMING BASIC SHIPPING & BASIC TRANSACTIONS TO FUNCTION WITHOUT A LEGITIMATE CREDITABLE REASON? THIS FEELS LIKE THEFT & NEGATION OF BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS CAUSING CLOSURE OF ALL BUSINESS FUNCTIONS WHILE CHARGING FEES AND KEEPING ALL MONEYS FROM RIGHTEOUS OWNERS BY FREEZING IT THROUGH "ACCOUNT LIMITATION"...WHAT IS HAPPENING? HELP DESPERATE HERE. .PLEASE
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sessohiyakowa 

Use credit/debit card/bank account whatever to buy postage at pirateship.com or some other third party postage provider or even at USPS.com if you can't use eBay or PayPal Shipping and enter the tracking numbers into eBay. Adapt. Don't let this stuff stop your business. Maybe they have a queue of cases to review and they have to check info with national databases and agencies, taking they sweet time. PayPal got to do this to comply with federal regulatory laws.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Sessohiyakowa
Contributor
Contributor
I did that with several items. I now realized this can lead to double or triple losses. My Ebay fees as well as the real losses of the inventory of items sold & now shipped, through my own out of pocket moneys, as well as my account that is now under this unexplained policy that Paypals "Limited Access" to allow money in from buyers but negates my use of buyers payments for basic business functions like shipping or refunds!
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sessohiyakowa 

It "can", but does it mean it "will" though? Reduce or stop your unsold listings, so you're able to manage the open orders you currently have and complete them while you go through this account limitation. 

Limited access is given when PayPal needs to confirm your identity and asking about your business.

But you have open orders, fulfill them rather than the customers clawing their money back if you don't and as long as the items are as described and arrive on time, there shouldn't be any foreseeable issues but if there are, just cross that bridge when it comes and deal with it one at a time. Or you can just let it all go to pieces as it is now because in your estimation you're a sitting duck. You already spoke with customer service and that's all you can do. Nothing the user to user forums can do.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.