This is the second time PayPal costumer support closes the ticket without helping me solve my issue.

qBersXx
Contributor
Contributor

Middle east supervisor closed the ticket while I was waiting for his reply back, this is the second time this happens.

I really hate that PayPal opened a department in the middle east, I never faced such an issue before, only with the team in this region.

Am trying to contact PayPal somewhere I can talk to someone with a higher role, but each time I talk with a chat agent people from here keep answering the ticket.

Please I need to talk to someone not from here to report this, I wish someone can see this and contact me or just read the chat between me and the live agent to understand what am pointing out.

Sorry for long report, thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@qBersXx 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.