Second paypal account?

Maya88
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I already have a profesional paypal account and I'd like to create a second one but personal this time. Is this possible ?

Each time I try to create this second account, a warning message says that I'm already registered and proposes me to log in with the ID of my professional account.  Can someone help me with this issue please?

Bonjour,

J'ai un compte paypal professionnel et je souhaite en créer un deuxième "non professionnel" donc "particulier" (le RIB serait différent que celui du pro bien sur). Est-ce possible?

A chaque fois que j'essaie de créer ce deuxième compte, un message bloquant m'indique que mon nom est déjà associé à un autre compte paypal (le professionnel). AAaaaah j'en ai marre , quelqu'un peut-il m'aider svp ?

Maya

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Maya88 

Yes you are allowed a max of x2 paypal accounts as long as x1 is personal and the other x1 is a business account.

When you click to register you would need to use another email address as an email address identifies an account so you can't use the same one for x2 paypal accounts.

You would then need to add your personal address / phone number / banks and cards to it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Maya88 

Yes you are allowed a max of x2 paypal accounts as long as x1 is personal and the other x1 is a business account.

When you click to register you would need to use another email address as an email address identifies an account so you can't use the same one for x2 paypal accounts.

You would then need to add your personal address / phone number / banks and cards to it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Maya88
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you @kernowlass   for this complete answer !

Maya

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.