Link Paypal Savings to Intuit Mint
Is it possible to link Paypal savings to Intuit Mint? I have a connection between Mint and Paypal - but Paypal only returns the balance of my Wallet and does not include my Paypal savings amount. Within Mint, I can see my Paypal savings transactions, but it appears as though the balance amount returned by Paypal only includes the Wallet, not the Paypal savings. I'm guessing this problem lies on the Paypal side of the Mint connection.
Profile & Settings
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Bancolombia / PayPal payments in Transactions Archives
- Fraudulent Bank Transfer - PayPal has denied my case. $3281.02 at stake in Security and Fraud Archives
- Unknown direct debits in Security and Fraud Archives
- PayPal refuses to grant my $10.00 when checking out with Intuit in Transactions Archives
- PayPal to Bank Transfer ATM/Savings Account in Transactions Archives