Having one PayPal account with multiple E-Mail addresses for each e-commerce project
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
maybe you can help me with this issue.
I want to have an PayPal E-Mail address for each e-commerce project/website with one PayPal Account.
I have one company for multiple online shops and want to use for each shop an unique billing address.
The customer should then get the confirmation e-mail with the correct billing PayPal E-Mail of the shop they purchased at.
My PayPal Account is connected with Mollie, so customers can checkout there with PayPal.
Now the issue is, i only can connect PayPal with Mollie but cant select which E-Mail it should use.
Is there an option to tell Mollie/or PayPal which E-Mail it should use for each project?
Thanks for your help,
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- How do I report multiple scammers and their paypal addresses at once? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Multiple Accounts, Lost Logins, Missing Money, Broke Frustrations in Transactions Archives
- PayPal-account-stealing wayToEasy by Password-Recovery & SMS-verification | 2FA ignored | No limits in Security and Fraud Archives
- One paypal address with multiple users created - unable to proceed payments in Managing Account Archives