Forgotten password and email address is not recognized?

Phalum
New Community Member

Hello I have a monthly subscription service I want to cancel, it says it can only be cancelled via Paypal. However when I try and log in with the email address that the paypal receipts are sent to it says "Check your entries and try again" when i try and reset the password for this email account it says "There's no account associated with this email address or username. Try another email or username or create a new account." I have had to log into my old paypal account connected to another email address to post this message. Could someone please help?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @Phalum

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

I appreciate how concerning this must be for you and I am sorry to hear you are having issues accessing your account. 

In order to get some help with account access issues, you will need to contact our customer service team directly. 

However, some troubleshooting steps I can advise are: 

1. Please log in using the PayPal Website rather than the App

2. Avoid using any VPNs. Also, if you are travelling, this may affect your ability to log in. 

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.