Does anyone know how to contact a human at Paypal?

stew161
Contributor
Contributor

I am tired of playing guessing games with PayPal's on line help.  I need to speak to a human being!  Does anyone know how to reach them?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

elbandido52
New Community Member
They don't want to talk to anyone. Then they have to explain why they always take the vendors side in disputes. That is where their money comes in. They don't care about the customers.
Login to Me Too

stew161
Contributor
Contributor

I finally found a rep at Customer Service.  Pleasant but not able to resolve.  I asked him to escalate bur after 40 minutes on hold while he was looking for  Supervisor, I hung up.  Then I went back to the person in their sales area who I had dealt with when subscribing.  She escalated it on her side and I was soon dealing with a man who helped me through. He was great and we worked to identify the problem and resolving it.  The issue was that over the years, too many people in our organization had linked our bank account number.  We found one and asked him to remove our bank account number from his PayPal account.  That done, problem solved.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.