Do I need separate business accounts for separate websites selling different things

Temp20220907C
Contributor
Contributor

I have 3 separate websites, selling completely different things. I have one ABN number and one business name for one website. As I'm a sole trader, I can use the same ABN for different things I'm selling, but I don't want to register 3 business names for 3 websites. 

My question is. Do I need 3 separate PayPal business accounts to track associated payments, individually, etc?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20220907C 

You can speak with PayPal Sales team for further advice about setting up child accounts to your Parent (main) account for your different shops:

1. https://www.paypal.com/au/business

2. Click “Contact Sales” button.

Or, add a different email address to represent each shop to your business account. Each PayPal account can have up to 8 email addresses added. Be sure to add some text on your auto return url page to inform customer the business name they will see on their bank or card statement.

Then you can download an Activity report and sort your transactions by the “To Email address” report field which represents the email account a payment went to.

Activity > All Reports > Activity Download

Be sure to customize your report fields and select report parameters on the Activity Download page.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.