11 REPLIES 11
Report them by filing with California and your own state’s Attorney General, file at FTC.gov, file a review at TrustPilot and BBB- all of these can and will be used by class action lawsuits. They have held our two accounts hostage- no balance, no pending charges, no shadow accounts, the only reason they give now “There is an issue on our side and our IT team is working to fix it” “It will take 1-2 weeks” or “There is no given timeframe we can provide when it will be resolved, so please stop calling.” I keep calling.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- how to change account back to personal in Managing Account Archives
- I cannot link my UAE Bank Account, and also i cannot edit or add my address, please help out in Wallet Archives
- Unable to log into PayPal with Microsoft Authenticator code in Managing Account Archives
- Unable to link bank account in Wallet Archives
- i didn't recieve the credit card verification sms in Wallet Archives