Account still not verified even if I provided all the info I was asked, there's nothing to add

tori_x12
Contributor
Contributor

Please help me. I provided PP with all my info, verified the card, added ID, there's no more questions for me left. But I still can't receive payments from my customers. I don't know what to do, it's impossible to get to the PP staff((

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

tori_x12
Contributor
Contributor

kernowlass, thank you! Any idea when buyers will be able to make payments for Ukrainians? Thanks again.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tori_x12 

Paypal account holders in the Ukraine can now receive payments with the recent change of policy, but they are restricted to receiving only friends/family payments as per link. So you would never be able to get payments from 'customers' as they would use the goods/services option.

https://www.paypal.com/ua/smarthelp/article/faq4646

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

tori_x12
Contributor
Contributor

kernowlass, thank you! Any idea when buyers will be able to make payments for Ukrainians? Thanks again.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tori_x12 

Sorry I have no insider knowledge of paypal decisions before any public announcement. 

I am just a 'user' of this community forum same as you, fingers crossed its soon for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

temp20220420b
New Community Member

I solved the same problem months ago by contacting customer services myself instead providing the required pp as the email. Never reply any email directly when in doubt, in this case, it is very true. For you just provide your pp into dark webs. Suggest you change your pp, not just this account, and forward that email for their investigation. It’s my personal experience, not trying to scare you. Sorry I did not read it sooner, and sorry you are a step further than my dilemma. Hope this can lessen your damage. All your related contacts are in danger now, for they are as exposed when you provide that pp to them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.