''We were not able to process your payment''

ZoeJane
New Community Member

I tried to buy a £4.14 item on Ebay and when I pressed 'Confirm Payment' is came up with the following message: 'We were not able to process your payment. Please contact PayPal customer service for further assistance'. Yet when I checked I had money in my Paypal account and my bank account so I really have no idea why it isn't processing. Now I'm worried that the seller will give me negative feedback and/or file a report so I need advice quickly. What's the problem?

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

coltscroft
New Community Member

I am having the same problem there is no difficulty with my card issuer and I am not using bookmarks.  I have been trying to pay for an ebay item for two days and am fed up with the inefficient system of paypal.

Login to Me Too

chellespells
New Community Member

Hi, I've just recieved the "unable to process your payment" thingie. There is money in my account and I have already paid for something yesturday. So what is this about?

Help, I've always been a good payer and don't want a black mark against my name.

Login to Me Too

Emillar2706

i'm getting the same message...card is all up to date...sufficient funds etc...been a member for years and never had this problem before...what should i do??

Login to Me Too

Tommycadz45
New Community Member
Just wont let me transfer the money from my paypal to my sky bet account...
Login to Me Too

amkiee
Contributor
Contributor

I have also the same problem 😕 since I have enough money on my account, I have been trying to pay for more than 5 days, and it did not work at all, always got the same error, because of this problem the seller opened unpaid items cases, and I got 11 unpaid items recorded. I contacted him, but the seller did not want to help me with this, he thought I was not telling the truth, and I am just waiting for the moment that my account becomes suspended or blocked by ebay 😞 

I have to pay for some more items, and if my account does not start working today, I will get more unpaid items recorded 😞 I contacted my bank, they said that everything is fine, and that there are no limitations, nor any refusing of the card. I was always paying via my paypal account (from October), almost every day, and everything was just fine. What can I do??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.