Trouble getting buyers address

stinkypete
New Community Member

Hi, I have received the following message for the first time when I click on "print postage label", to get the address to send a sold item. I have been doing this for years so it is not as if it's a new thing, I have always been able to just copy the address or print the postage label. Now the address is unavailable......The message reads as follows : The buyer's name and postal address could not be pre-filled because your eBay username has not been added to your PayPal profile. 

To add your eBay username to your PayPal profile, go to your PayPal Account Profile and click on the Auctions link in the Selling Preferences column.

Ok firstly when I do as instructed there is no "Auctions" link in the selling preferences, and I can plainly see my ebay username at the top of the page..........So what do I do now?????????? Please someone help as other than having to contact the buyer and asking them the address to send it to etc, it seems I cannot get anyone's address to send stuff they have purchased from me. I am not a business and there is nothing unusual about my account.......Thanks .....Pete.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

t100martin
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having exactly the same problem.  I've been dealing with Ebay and Paypal for several years, now suddenly my access is restricted.  I've been through my account profile, everything is as it should be.

It's obviously a glitch of some sort, but until it's sorted, I can't post anything to a buyer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.