Sigh, I'm just looking for the link.....

notwhatIasked
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Everyone, have you ever noticed that when you ask something of a big company you never actually get an answer to the question you asked?

I am trying to find out where the link is to 'lift' or 'raise' my limits on my paypal account. At the bottom of my last buyer's payment email (not liking the new look emails btw) it suggests that I check that this has been done.

It says just login and go to account overview and click on the link. What link? I looked everywhere then tried to contact Paypal but all I got was some gobbledook about having to phone because it was a personal matter - really? - or I could raise a dispute over my locked limits. I haven't got any locked limits - I just want to find the wretched link.

Could somebody PLEASE help me? I know I must be at fault here, being stupid in some way but, honestly, I'm just trying to find the missing link, mind you, scientists have been trying to do that for years with about the same luck as me Smiley Wink

Thanks for your time.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AdrianO

Hey there,

You can lift the Receiving limit on your account by following these steps;

1. Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.co.uk
2. Click the link 'View Limits'.
3. Check the boxes for the limits you wish to lift and click 'Lift Limits'.
4. Follow the instructions provided.

Login to Me Too

notwhatIasked
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for replying but the whole point is I CAN'T FIND THE LINK! I have looked all over the page could you perhaps give me a clue? What is it next to? Under? Above? I feel like I'm going mad here. I even followed your link to paypal and did it all over again and still nothing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.