Reviewing photo ID

jenS_7
Contributor
Contributor
I uploaded the wrong ID, and after review was told to upload new documents. I have done this now, but instead of saying that the process is ongoing, the button still says "Resolve". How can I ensure that the review will be re-initiated? I have completed all of the other requirements. Thanks!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Sophie

Hi jenS_7,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

I can understand your concern about what you're seeing on your Resolution Centre. Try not to worry too much about this, as after you've initially uploaded information, we will email you within 72 hours with specific details on what further steps need to be completed to restore your account access.

I'd definitely advise checking your email inbox to see if we have sent any further updates to you regarding your case. I would also recommend contacting Customer Support directly if you have any further questions. You can find our contact details by clicking on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any page when logged in.

Thanks for your understanding

Sophie

Login to Me Too

imecas
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I have upladed all the requested documents. when can i complete this process?

It is creating inconvinience in my part. I thought this was an easy way to transfer money but it make it more difficult.

kindly assist on this issue. thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.