PayPal change name and account limit

HassanAG

Hello,

2 days ago I signed up threw E bay to buy a digital code and my E bay account info got mixed up in the process.

I thought that my name was in the bank account info and my E bay account name was placed into my PayPal instead.

I contacted support (Nor Ain) regarding the name conflict and got a responce to create a new account and transfer my funds to the new one.

I currently live in KSA, but my E bay account hasn't changed since I used to live in the UAE.

My bank account is also in the UAE.

I tried to create a new account but couldn't transfer funds, by then I noticed a notification bell stating that my account was limited.

I spent 2 month on Gameflip selling Digital codes to get 40$ and now I can't withdraw them.

I uploaded a KSA residentship and an Electrical Bill to confirm that I live in the KSA to resolve the limit.

Please assist regarding the account limit and how much time will it take to be processed thanks.

Sincerely,

Hassan

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

HassanAG

Note that I transfered 40$ from my Gameflip account which I sell Digital in-game codes on.

The transfer stated that it was instant by then my account got limited.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.