I cant verify my paypal account

Manix11
Contributor
Contributor

Help me pls. I can' t verify my paypal account using my RCBC My Wallet Debit Visa Card. Error says: "The Card Verification System used by PayPal is currently unavailable. Please try to add your card at a later time. We apologize for this inconvenience." pls help me. thanks!

-Arman-

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Do you mean you can't add the card and verify the card?

Because to verify your paypal account and raise your limits you need to add your bank account and set up the direct debit mandate. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

criseldasulit
Contributor
Contributor

The same case with me right now, though I am using Unionbank EON card, both my bank account and debit card details are perfectly filled up. I cannot verify my account, the message: "The Card Verification System used by PayPal is currently unavailable. Please try to add your card at a later time. We apologize for this inconvenience." keeps on showing up.

mods, please help us on this. thanks!!

Login to Me Too

KCabejo

same problem im using EON CARD  i can't add a new card

"The Card Verification System used by PayPal is currently unavailable. Please try to add your card at later time. We apologize for inconvenience."

Login to Me Too

cassidy571
New Community Member
I have been trying for 3 days now, same error message, I keep getting automated replies telling me how to reset my password which is even more annoying. I have entered my full details three times now to no avail. About time somebody from PayPal got involved I think
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.