How long will my account be limited for?

Becwarno
New Community Member

My account has been limited for 4 days now due to me needing to update my address , i sorted it out 4 days ago. However when i go to check paypal it says come back in 2-3 days but its already been 4?

why is it taking longer?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Becwarno

Suggest you give customer services a call for an update?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Alexey1
New Community Member

I have the same issue... The account has over 6k$ and then suddenly they decided to limit my account even the goods have been shipped by DHL and all tracking numbers were submitted to eBay and PayPal... Honestly, once there is any other option for processing payments from eBay, I will choose another company... already 2 days passed for reviewing my driving license and other docs.. ridiculous 

Login to Me Too

NeiKarasu
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same issue here. My friend was paying me back since I loaned her a sum of money some time ago, and they limited my account. They said they'd get back in 2-3 days, didn't get back until the 4th and declined my bank statement (???). I need to get my account resolved, and I can't way another half a week for them. Any calling attempt is unsuccessful as the phone won't even ring.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi NeiKarasu,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum.

Please contact us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

youngpico38
Contributor
Contributor

FUC PAYPAL!!! They have also hold my money for absolutely nothing, and it was like 50 bucks ??? wtf bunch of **bleep**ingg scammers, FUC PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.