Can't do anything, need help!

Hi!

So about two years ago I opened this account and added my bak account, but never confirmed it.

Two years later I want to add my bank account to ANOTHER paypal account, but I can't, because it's already added it here.

When i try to remove my bank account, it says I can't because I have limited acces to my paypal account.

I have limited acces because I can't confirm my transactions since that was TWO years ago.

The other option to lift limitations is to add a credit card, but I don't have a credit card.

I can't completely delete this paypal account(which I never used or never need anymore) because my account is limited.

So what can I do right now? I'm stuck here. Why do they make it this difficult to make simple changes like removing a back account which is unconfirmed anyways?

Please help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kevinneedshelp

Well if you linked AND confirmed it when you added it like most folks do there would not be a problem.

You need to contact customer services who can remove it from your old account for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.