Bank linked to old "locked" account

ronnieetv
New Community Member

So 4 years ago I had a PayPal and within that account some unauthorised transactions were made as my PayPal was hacked, I spent hours on the phone, made several phone calls and the issue was never resolved. The support was just ridiculous, seemed like they just didn't care.

For that reason they then locked my account as I didn't pay the negative fee that the hacker had took and purchased items and also transferred to his own account.

Now I'm trying to verify my PayPal as it is needed for eBay, I'm currently a successfull ebay seller but I am needing to verify my paypal by ebay. I cannot do that in which my account is "locked" so I cant log in it to remove my currently linked bank account, therefore it makes it impossible to verify my current account.

Can you guys "PayPal" just do this and lock my account with my bank account information on it, it's just not right, I will be willing to pay the negative fees that the hacker took as I just want this sorted straight away and as fast as possible.

I decided to post here as last time I called PayPal about this they decided to limit my current paypal account, which is yet again utter ridiculous.

I've had nothng but a bad experience with PayPal, the support is just a waste of time.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately the forum cannot resolve issues such as this as no one here has access to user account details or information.  We're a member to member help group, many of us are online business owners who have used PayPal for years and volunteer our time however, we can't resolve issues like this.   What you need to do is go thru customer support direct with your concerns.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.