Account limits

olkoslawski
New Community Member

Hi, I keep on receiving genuine emails from PayPal that I've reached £1800 this year and I need to lift my account limits before I can withdraw any more. However when I go to my account details and go "view account limits" it shows an empty chart with no limits showing. 

So far I've been using my account without any issues. It's just a bit annoying and frankly worrying.

Please help!

"

We need more information about you 

To comply with regulations, we're required to collect and verify information about our customers. We must do this before you receive €2,500 (or currency equivalent) into your PayPal account (in total) within a year of you receiving your first payment.

As you have received €1,800 (or currency equivalent), we encourage you to provide this information now. In doing so, you'll still be able to use your PayPal account to send or withdraw money as normal.

Here's how to provide the information we need:
  1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Notifications (bell icon) at the top right of the page.
  3. Follow the instructions and complete all the tasks.

Your account limits

For security reasons, initial limits are set on the amount you can send, receive and withdraw from your PayPal account. To lift your limits, select all you want to lift and click the Lift Limits link.

Limits refer to your primary currency. If you use a different currency, we will convert the equivalent amount to your primary currency and amend the limit accordingly.

Type of Limit Amount of Limit Remaining Reset Date
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.