Friendly transfer not arriving in account

Mahjsa
Beitragsleistender
Beitragsleistender

I transferred money to another paypal account but recipient claims not to have received the money.

However there has been a deduction from my banking account. The transactions where made to:

PayPal Europe S.a.r.l. et Cie S.C.A

Account (IBAN)

**entfernt**

Description

1020387998909 PAYPAL

Via

Euro-incasso

Datum & tijd

1 juni 2022 · 10:47

Incassant ID

LU96ZZZ0000000000000000058

Login to Me Too
1 ANTWORT 1

PayPal_Josi

Ahoy Mahjsa,

Thank you for your contribution to our online community.

You may have made the transfer directly from your bank account to a third-party PayPal account. This is not possible and may result in the money not being credited and going back to your bank account or being credited directly to your PayPal account.

If you have sent the money directly via your PayPal account, check whether the payment is displayed to you as completed. If this is the case and it was a business money transfer for which you should receive a good, you can report a conflict after non-delivery.

Unfortunately, we had to remove the IBAN number, as it may not be posted publicly.

Best regards,
Josi

Wir würden uns freuen, wenn ihr euch am Community Geschehen beteiligt und andere an euren Erfahrungen teilhaben lasst. Tipps und Tricks sind immer herzlich willkommen. Natürlich freuen wir uns darüber, wenn ihr uns einen Kudo da lasst oder die Antwort als Lösung akzeptiert.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.