nonpayment from RIccolas LLC

tony711
Contributor
Contributor

Hey can someone tell me what to do next I was working for this company name riccolas as a work at home shipping clerk and i did a job for this company and was told that payment well be made to my paypal account well i have been paid by this company and they are not answering my emails is there somthing i can do to stop this from hapenning to any other paypal members

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Jason
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi tony711-

Since the employees posting here are not attorneys, we can't provide legal advice, but this sounds like a matter you'd need to pursue against the business, not with PayPal.  We could help them if they were having trouble delivering a payment to you (getting error messages, showing an unclaimed payment, etc.) or helping you claim your funds if you'd been notified of payment but couldn't see the money in your PayPal balance. 

However, what you're dealing with sounds like a business not paying you for services rendered.  It's not how they said they'd pay you (through PayPal) that matters here...it's that they didn't pay you.  If there are attorneys or others who have encountered this type of situation reading this, please join the conversation.  What steps should someone take if they have not received payment for services rendered?  What steps have others taken if they weren't paid?

Thanks,

Jason

Login to Me Too

tony711
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you I thought having a sign agreement meant a real company to work for and shipping a item to Russia 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.