new user, how do i respond for "claims requiring your action"?

Erwin_Ignacio
Contributor
Contributor

I just bought my first 2 items from ebay last week, then i got a message that my account was limited, i act quickly and provided everything that Paypal asked and my account was confirmed and Paypal lifted my limited status. Prior to this my first two transactions got a "Case Reversal" dispute against the sellers.

One of the sellers responded to Paypals email, now it says on the status that it requires my action. I click on "view" but there is no request on anything or further details as to what i would do. How do i respond status that says, "Awaiting Your Action"? and What if the other seller never respond to Paypals email, do i still get the item? 

Both transactions was completed and both sellers were paid. So is there a way to get it back if one seller decides not to send the item?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Erwin_Ignacio
Contributor
Contributor

If anyone ever gets to this issue, the best solution is to contact Paypal by phone, and they will do this right away. For future newbie Paypal users, if there are no options for an action, contact Paypal.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Erwin_Ignacio
Contributor
Contributor

anybody want to help? 

Login to Me Too
Solved

Erwin_Ignacio
Contributor
Contributor

If anyone ever gets to this issue, the best solution is to contact Paypal by phone, and they will do this right away. For future newbie Paypal users, if there are no options for an action, contact Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.