how to send mulitple custom parameters

mickeyren
Contributor
Contributor

seems like there is only one variable avaiable for this - the var "custom"

I'd like to pass the user's id and the invoice id, can i send those both as seperate parameters?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

There is only one "customer" variable.   One option is to use a script to join two or more fields and pass that data in the "custom" variable value.   Another mehtod is to use the option variables, on0, os0, on1, os1, etc., up to on99, os99.   And there is an "invoice" variable.    You can find all the variables available for use described in PayPal's Website Payments Standard Integration Guide which can be found here.

Regards,

skier

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

There is only one "customer" variable.   One option is to use a script to join two or more fields and pass that data in the "custom" variable value.   Another mehtod is to use the option variables, on0, os0, on1, os1, etc., up to on99, os99.   And there is an "invoice" variable.    You can find all the variables available for use described in PayPal's Website Payments Standard Integration Guide which can be found here.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

mickeyren
Contributor
Contributor

thank you most helpful.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.