>>>>>>>>>>> L @@@@@@@@ K !!! <<<<<<<<<

Melen
Contributor
Contributor

http://eventhorizon1984.wordpress.com/2010/02/28/paypal-india-farhad-irani-restores-business-bank-wi...

Event Horizon WeBlog Log
EventHorizon1984 Online "Trials and Tribblevialations"

PayPal India Farhad Irani Restores Business Bank Withdrawls But Hold On Personal Funds Remain

PayPal India Farhad Irani Restores Business Bank Withdrawls But Hold On Personal Funds Remain
28 February 2010

EventHorizon1984

farhadiContinuing the trend of terse press releases, Farhad IraniHead of PayPal Asia PacificstatedFebruary 26th on the PayPal Blog thatbank withdrawals for settlements for exports of goods and servicesareanticipated to resume on March 3rd.

The small catch for India businesses is this new PayPal (an eBay company) requirement: “you will be required to fill out a new field entitled ‘Export Code’ when you request a withdrawal“.

Predictably PayPal provided no details on getting anExport Code”, but Farhad Irani promises that on March 1st hewillbe back in touch with specific instructions on how you can move your money into your bank account“

An India business can wait and see what gems Farhad Irani releases from the PayPal vaults, or perhaps they couldtake the time to read the PluGGd.IN article PayPal Resumes Local Withdrawls to Indian Banks, Here is how to get Export Code, and find the section titledHow do I obtain IE Code or FIRC?”.  Or see the Techie Buzz article Import Export Code (IEC) For PayPal India Payment Withdrawals and view theUseful Linkssection.

At this point one should wonder what PayPal has NOT said about this self-inflicted problem.

Consider the spin released by individuals with no stated relationship to PayPal thatonly personal accounts wereaffectedbeginning 27 January 2010And quotes from terse PayPal Blog public relations releases.

Interesting how according to PayPal, business affected went from essentially none to thousands.

Should be very interesting to see what gets extracted from PayPal in the months to come.

Meanwhile well leave you with these gems from enthusiastic India PayPal blogger Amit Sinha of Little About:

• resumption of service of PayPal, acclaimed e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers tobe made through the Internet and one of the greatest means of communications of Indians overseas.”
  • millions of Indians have had a sigh of relief“

Millions”??

/*

Apologies for thetransactiontypo in previous articles.

See Also

//

I never said it. Honest” … “For a while, out of childish pique, I wouldnt utter the phrase, even when asked toBut Ivegotten over thatSo, for the record, here it goes: ‘Billions and billions.’”
Carl
Sagan

//

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.