can someone tell me exactly how this whole transaction...

megirl
Contributor
Contributor

...thing works with paypal? is it just like how banks do it also?

for example if i wanted to purchase something from a business and chose to use paypal and it turned out i had, say, $10.00 in my paypal acct already but needed $20.00 more so i attempt to have money from 1 bank acct transferred to another acct (set aside just for paypal use) but was later told by paypal that my bank declined the $20.00. will paypal just inform the business, i wanted to purchase something from, that it has been cancelled, due to insuffient funds in the acct OR will they pay that business the $20.00 instead, thus causing me to be put in-the-red as they call it, with them, charging me $20.00 even though i never gave them permission to do that whatsoever now leaving me stuck with having to pay paypal money i never authorized them to pay in the first place. 

it might be kind of hard to understand where i'm getting at here but i hope, if you get basically what i mean and can answer this concern for me, i'd truly appreciate it. thank you. 🙂

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.