Use unverfied paypal to buy ebay stuff

hitman
New Community Member

I have $75 in my unverified paypal account, i dont have bank account or credit card, when i try buy a item on ebay it always ask for credit card?the item i want buy cost like $50 including shipping and everything my paypal should cover all of it, someone help me plz?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

You need to have a credit card or a debit card or a bank account linked to your PayPal account before you can send any PayPal payments. This is true even if you only wish to use funds which are already in your PayPal account.

If it's not possible for you to link a credit card, debit card or bank account, you can refund the $75.00 back to the person who sent it and ask them to pay using some other payment method.

Another option... check into getting a student account... more information about student accounts is available at the following link...

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?&cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/StudentAccount_full&locale.x=e...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.