Shipping labels bug hassle back again

Stonehenge
Contributor
Contributor

There's a bug in the interface between eBay and Paypal; and between half.com and Paypal.

Click on the "Print your shipping label" and paypal forgets the address, leaving only blank fields and a real acrobatic task to copy and paste a new buyer's name and address into the proper fields.

For me, this has slowed down my service.  Whereas I used to stop my day to quickly ship a single book, now I delay the dreaded task until I have an accumulation to send.  

By neglecting bugs, paypal is sliding down the quality slope, ultimately making paypal, and eBay+paypal into a second rate service with less reputable sellers who can tolerate time-wasting inefficiencies and burdens of incompetence that accompany corporate neglect and irresponsiblity.

I have complained at least 5 times (that is, five separate runs at the problem).  Each time I complained, I had to break through a firewall of dropped calls, misunderstandings, switched calls, and multiple explanations.   Everytime, it was a simple problem that's my fault.   No one checked my feedback to see that I print dozens of labels a week and that any obvious fix would be handled by me and that I have a real reason for calling. 

Without sellers providing unique products and opportunities to buyers, eBay won't exist.   When Paypal tries to shield itself from a stampede of customer inquiries, it needs to consider the price that will cost in the long run.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

jessy
Contributor
Contributor

<!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

I too have experience the major inconvenience of this shipping label bug since nov.2009.  Today I was only able to get to the "US. Postal Service - Confirm and purchase your shipping label screen" ...but there was not a place to click-on to confirm..... The inability of this feature is hurting service to all involved… Please hurry I really miss being able to print shipping labels…. Thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.