Shipping cost from Etsy transactions not showing up on Paypal...

CarrieN
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, Can anyone help? All my transactions from Etsy have been processing normally until this past week. Now 6 transactions have gone through and no shipping cost is processed by Paypal. I do not have any shipping calulations active on Paypal that should interfere, all looks normal over on Etsy and all has been processing correctly till recently. Any thoughts? Now I am having to invoice customers for the shipping which is annoying and embarrassing. Noy sure if the problem is with Etsy or Paypal. Thanks for any tips.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

westiemom
Contributor
Contributor

This just happened to me too! On Etsy, the customer paid the $45.00 and $8.70 for shipping for a total of $53.70 but when I went to my PayPal account, I only saw the $45.00. Etsy help says to check your PayPal shipping calculations but I don't know what to check for. Etsy's instructions are not clear either.

Login to Me Too

Amanda411

Hi All,

Your PayPal profile has a shipping calculations option.

Steps on how to setup shipping calculation:

1. Go to the PayPal website and log in to your account.
  2. Click "Profile" at the top of the page.
  3. Click the "Shipping Calculations" link in the "Selling Preferences" column.

Amanda

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.