Order Cancelled but status still PENDING on PayPal

jamesc

Hi to all, I'm new to this PayPal Community Help forum... I have a concern regarding my purchase. I have purchased a printer in Abe's of Maine website using my PayPal linked to my debit card. The payment push through, and the fund was deducted on my debit card as pending fund.

I have received an email from the online store that they can't ship the item outside US since I'm living in Asia, so they told me that they will cancel my order. I checked my PayPal account and still the status regarding that order is still PENDING. I'm not sure how many days it would take the online store to cancel the PayPal status, or should I wait for the expiration before I could see the refund (money-back) to my debit card?

also, i was surprised because I have a remaining about $59 USD on my PayPal money, and my debit card was charged about $800 SGD (Singapore Dollar). Maybe since the money was not debited yet, PayPal took the $59 USD as part of the transaction on the order I placed. Now I ended up having $0 USD balance and the $800 SGD debited in my debit card.

I would appreciate any clarification from you guys if you have any idea. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

James Lloyd J. Clavel

PhotoStream Photography

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.