No longer accepting paypal for purchases

Joseph
Contributor
Contributor

With the fact that paypal thinks they have the right to hold payments made to me (I question the legality of this) I have decided that under no circumstances will I accept payments for purchases made with paypal. I don't know what makes them believe that they have this right. It is my money, and not theirs, I never agreed to this, and I am terribly disappointed that they think it is okay to take my money (the fees that they take when I sell something)  to process transactions, and hold on to the rest of it. I think it is time for a class action lawsuit. 

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

wheels1234

I totally agree its a shame and they did it right at christmas thats what i was selling for to get christmas money.

Login to Me Too

susang_2008

Is that what you call it, i just close my store because of yall and thats the only answer you have what if i took your money and disbursed it to you like you do to us, you would lose everything. You know how much is getting disbursed to me in 2 months 11.40 i like to see you try to run a business off of 11.40 and then come back and i bet you will have a better answer!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Joseph
Contributor
Contributor

One more thing to consider. I am not a financial institution, I don't give credit, and I don't sell on time. Anything I sell is to be paid for at the time of purchase, no exceptions. When I go to any store, they expect to be paid before the product goes out the door, this is how selling is done. Now we have someone in the middle who thinks it is okay for them to change the rules midstream. It's not okay. I shipped the item quickly, but I needed that money for the shipping, and instead I had to use money that was needed elsewhere. It may not seem like much to some people, but things are hard these days, and the last thing we need is control freaks who think it's okay to make things even harder.

Login to Me Too

asdcompany
Contributor
Contributor

I'm no longer accepting paypal either. I dont care if I lose sales or not I've had it with their bs.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.