Lonbng.com Scam or Not

Fletch
New Community Member

Has anyone ever bought anything from http://www.lonbng.com/ ,more importantly did you receive it? The prices look good, perhaps a little too good.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Well, it's a Chinese company masquerading as an English company and registered on a US site.

I wouldn't touch that with a 10-foot pole.

Login to Me Too

Lloyd1

Why, have you ever bought an item from the so called Lonbng to know whether the seller is genuine or not?

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

@Lloyd1 wrote:

Why, have you ever bought an item from the so called Lonbng to know whether the seller is genuine or not?

No, I don't have to, just like I don't have to step into a bear trap to find out that it will hurt.

I know they're likely fraudulent because I am an experienced seller, know how to research and have learned to watch for the signs.

Login to Me Too

Prbeautymark
Contributor
Contributor

Would like to know if anyone ahs every ordered a dress from prettyquinceanera.com  or 1stpromdress.com

not sure if they are real or a scam the prices are great but who knows

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

@Prbeautymark wrote:

Would like to know if anyone ahs every ordered a dress from prettyquinceanera.com  or 1stpromdress.com

not sure if they are real or a scam the prices are great but who knows

I think they're both scam sites, sorry.

Chinese companies ( which have given buyers lots of problems), masquerading as American companies, both owned by the same company usually spells trouble.

And there are known problems involving wedding dresses and prom dresses from China.  Non-delivery, terrible workmanship, and so on.

I've seen the sites - the dresses are very attractive.  But the reality is nowhere near as good from the complaints I've heard.

Login to Me Too

Zhouey101
Contributor
Contributor

Surplus deal dude, can you hook me up with some deals? or know about any legitimate merchants?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

No, that's something you have to figure out yourself, unfortunately.

Login to Me Too

ToMollyManager
New Community Member

I'm just dealing with Molly, I order 3 dresses, bad quality and two of the dresses they sent me were the wrong dresses.  I paid $200.00 for each dress and she is offering $70.00 back.  A friend of mine talk to me about this site a long time ago and I ordered dresses.  I talked back to her and she told me that some of her friends that ordered had similar problems, but she forgot she mentioned this site .  So, I'm just one more in the list.  If I don't get my problem resolved I'll have to get all the information from other customers and submit the complain to Paypal.  I also heard that they're using the photos that belong to the real designers like Davinci, Moonlight, Mary's and that some people have actually call these companies.  We need to gather evidence of fraud and bring this people down from stealing from American people.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

"bring this people down from stealing from American people."

What, are you on a crusade or something?

File a chargeback on your credit card and skip the dramatics.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.