Login/usage issues

ZexGX
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am having issues logging in and using the PayPal service. The PayPal website does not load correctly on any of the computers I have, whether the browser is IE or Firefox. I have a feeling it is related to me being on satellite internet. I can't log in at all or send money and this is becoming a hinderance. Here is a picture showing what the page formatting looks like when loaded. I'd appreciate any and all help and potential resolutions to this issue - not being able to log in is a pretty big issue!

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4314/paypalissue.jpg

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Easiest thing to do first, delete your web browser's cookies, cache, temp files, etc., then close your web browser, reopen it and retry going to PayPal.

Next, you could try a web browser reset but note, this takes everything back to the original default settings.    In IE, you go to Tools, Internet Options, Advanced, then Reset.   

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

ZexGX
Contributor
Contributor

As I said, it looks the same no matter the computer and browser. I worked Desktop Support/Network Support/Helpdesk for a few years so I know my way around a computer, especially on the Windows platform. I have tried clearing the cache multiple times - and it does not help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.