I think your all overreacting

jeriv
Contributor
Contributor

I was just like all of you before I studdied what's going on here. First of all, you don'thave to wait 21 day's, or wait for a feedback to get your money. Matter of fact, no-one left me a feedback and I got all of my almost $700.00. Just make sure you all have conformation (Tracking Number) for your item. Put it in next to the details on the PayPal page next to the item. Wait 3 day's afer it's delivered and call their customer service 1-Login, Click "Contact Us", Click "Customer Service Center" Your money will be released immediatly. Hope this helps some of you.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Vindic8ed
Contributor
Contributor

That's BS when you have to call in to get YOUR money.  I have all of the tracking information on the item I sent in both Paypal's and ebays system and my money is still being held.  If they're POS system holds your money automaticaly it should release it automatically when shipping/delivery is confirmed.

Login to Me Too

Vindic8ed
Contributor
Contributor

Since you said you called I decided to do the same thing.  Apparently it says in the User Agreement that if it is an international item, the only way fr the money to be released before 21 days is with positive feedback...In my case it is international, and lucky me, the buyer doesn't respond to any messages.

So, if you definately don't want to wait 21 days, don't ship internationally.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

While I agree with you on one level, Jeriv, I think it's more basic than that.

In the 3 years that I've been advising on seller boards, I've seen 2 types of sellers - those that are detrmined to succeed and those that are looking for someone to blame for their failure.

For those that are determined to succeed, this is just one more wall, one more obstacle to overcome and they spend their time learning about the situation because knowledge is power.  They succeed because they are determined to find a way to succeed.

For those looking for someone or something to blame for their failure, this is a perfect exuse and they go at it with gusto.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.