I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!

chele151107
New Community Member

Soo Iv been using paypal for awhile now I use it for eBay a lot! sooo I just sold my first item on eBay and it said to receive my payment that I had to wait for my bank account to verified the stuff..OK so it did.. And still I don't see any of the payment in my paypal or bank account. what do i do when i call the paypal contact i get a stupid recored and i want to talk to a real person. help please

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

southernstarr
Contributor
Contributor

please let me know as i was just now asking the same question and seen yours pop up, i have recived a payment from customer and cant get it to transfer over to my acct to accept as my payment on my bill, now what do i do ?? please help I am new to paypal and not very savy to their policys etc and have looked over my overview and cant seem to figure out how to get it to apply to my bill due ! thanks ya all Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

trimtabgirl
New Community Member

look to see if your payment is pending at the top or if it says echeck which funds will appear once your buyers checking account clears payment to you .

Login to Me Too

southernstarr
Contributor
Contributor

thank you i will try that i know she has paid me but didnt see the credit on my overview and dont know how to get to apply that towards my bill due !

Login to Me Too

vtjc
New Community Member

My fund are also pending. The ebay item was shipped and delivery confirmed.  No feedback from buyer.

Totally riduclous.  Paypal took their cut but will not release my funds.  Never again will I use Paypal.

I suggest you do the same.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.