How to get my company logo on my Packing List

Jenny
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am trying to get my company logo on the packing list.

I have the logo on a website and it is the correct size.  Every time I paste in the URL in the space provided and click on test logo I am taken to a screen to sign back into paypal.

Any hints or ideas about what I am doing wrong?

Thanks so much!

I really do not look like a skeleton...

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

skier
Advisor
Advisor

The info below should help you out.

How to edit the PayPal Packing Slip Message to Customer

Under your Transaction History Section, find a recent order.
Click on "Details" to view the order.
Scroll down the order to the Shipping Information section.
Select "Print Packing Slip"
On the Packing Slip page, select "Edit"
On the next page, locate the "Custiomize Your Message Here" box.
Edit or change the text.
Ensure you check the box to "Save the above settings as my packing slip preferences".

How to add a custom logo to the PayPal Packing Slip.

Under your Transaction History Section, find a recent order.
Click on "Details" to view the order.
Scroll down the order to the Shipping Information section.
Select "Print Packing Slip"
On the Packing Slip page, select "Edit"
On the next page, locate the "Display your logo:" box.
Enter the complete URL of your logo (required image size is 150 x 100)
Note, after entering the URL, you can test your logo by clicking on the link -
"Click here to test your logo"
Last step, ensure you check the box to "Save the above settings as my packing slip preferences".

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

geotees
New Community Member

I got that part figured out, but how do I change the URL that prints above the address. It my old on and i've changed it in my profile and it still displays the old one?

Login to Me Too

ghumber
Contributor
Contributor

You can check out this product over at

Paypal Batch Printing

It allows you to do batching printing of packing slips, shipping labels or invoices using you own custom design.

Login to Me Too

StupidPuppyhead
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing that happened to Jenny happened to me. I keep trying to get my logo on the packing slip and whenever I try to 'test' the logo, it keeps redirecting me to sign in. When I try to 'view printable packing slip' it tells me that:

"The file "" you have provided points to an image which is not in JPG, GIF, or the file does not meet the file size/image size requirements. If you have selected a valid file and your upload is in progress, you can ignore this message."

The image that I am linking to is 150 pixels wide by 100 pixels high in a jpg format and it's 40kb.When I go to the URL myself, the image shows up just fine.

Is the file size too big? Could there be another problem?

Login to Me Too

StupidPuppyhead
Contributor
Contributor

Got it. Seems 40kb is just too big.

Login to Me Too

Tahlias_Beauty
Contributor
Contributor

I have encounter the same issue while trying to add our company logo to packing lists. I have tried both GIF and JPG images, hosted in various locations and tried tried file sizes ranging from 13KB to 25KB.

The empty quotes in the error message leads me to assume the process scripting isn't retrieving the image file correctly for some reason, other wise I would think it should have the name of the image file in the quotes.

Out of curisosity what was the size of the file you were able to finally get to work?

Login to Me Too

StupidPuppyhead
Contributor
Contributor

The one that worked is an 8.7kb gif. I had to use the 'save for web and devices' option in photoshop. Once I did that and got the file size down, it worked right away. Hope that helps!

Login to Me Too

Tahlias_Beauty
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. That worked perfect. My resulting file was a gif image, 38 colors and only 1.97kb in size.

You have saved the day my friend... A day that could have been spared if PayPal simply added "under 10kb" in the same sentence they specify JPG or GIF, 150x100 pixels.

Login to Me Too

Bri
New Community Member

Not sure what you mean by URL.   I have a website that I have access to the codes but I don't h ave a single page for the logo.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.