How do I claim a payment?!

helpmeplease00
Contributor
Contributor

How the heck do I claim a payment in Paypal?!  I got an email saying click here to claim your payment. But when I do it takes me to an interface with no "claim" option. I can cancel, but that's about it.  This is frustrating!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

skier
Advisor
Advisor

First Question.

Do you have a PayPal Account?

If yes, is the email address that has the PayPal payment information associated with your PayPal Account?

If no, then you must associate and verify that email address with your PayPal Account.

After you add and verify that particular email address with your PayPal Account, you will receive the funds.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

helpmeplease00
Contributor
Contributor

Hi skier,

Yes I have a PayPal account with a verified email address. That is how PayPal emailed me the link to claim the funds. However when I click the link it asks me to login. Below is the email I get. I'm not sure what to do now...

You've still got cash!

On Mar. 9, 2010 you received $x.xx USD from xxx at gmail.com. After you sign up for a PayPal account you will not only have access to the money sent by xxxx, you can also use your account in the following ways:
- Send Money to anyone with an email address
- Pay for over 3,000,000 eBay auctions
- Shop at more than 30,000 websites that accept PayPal
- Pay for gas or dinner with your PayPal Debit Card

Or you can just withdraw your money directly to your bank account.

With all the ways for you to use PayPal, claim your funds today by clicking on the link below:

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.