How To Cancel Future Payments?

jason451
New Community Member

Ok I went to a site that offers several different options in monthyl subscriptions. I took the 1 month for 10.95 (www.peoplesearch.com). I was then told that this 10.95 would be charged from my account every month until I cancelled both the Renewal on the site itself and on my PayPal account. Well of course I easily navigated and found the "cancel" button on the site but I am having trouble doing this on the Paypal account.

Question is, how can I cancel future payments on my paypal account before I am charged again for a new month? Thx for any help provided.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Ironhead
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem. I need to cancel all future payments to a service I no longer use. Please help!!!

Login to Me Too

megirl
Contributor
Contributor

yes so am i. i was told to do the following:

Cancelling your subscription
-----------------------------------

You can cancel a subscription up to the day of the next scheduled payment.

If you want to cancel a subscription:
1.  Log in  to your PayPal account.
2.  Click History at the top of the page.
3.  Find the subscription in your History.
4.  Click the Details link for the subscription.
5.  Click the Cancel Subscription button.

but when i did it there was no button available to click on to cancell. if you guys, above, still haven't been helped with this issue by the time you see my reply check out the above info to see if you are able to cancell yours. if you are please come back on here and let me know. maybe there just was some kind of glitch problem the day i tried. if you didn't see a cancell button either let me know that too. thank you. 🙂

Login to Me Too

Ironhead
Contributor
Contributor

You have to click on the Subscription Number . When you do that, the information will show up and you can click on the "Cancel Subscription" button at the bottom...hope it works for you

Login to Me Too

megirl
Contributor
Contributor

thank you so much, ironhead. thank you very much. God bless. Woman Very Happy

Login to Me Too

Ironhead
Contributor
Contributor
Glad to help....
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.