Dispute Resolution Help - Seller not cooperating in return...

grewak01
Contributor
Contributor

I bought 3 necklaces from a seller on 11/15 - wanted them to arrive in time to mail out for xmas - seller stated they always mail next business day. Still havent received item on 12/2 so I email seller and RUDELY enough the seller says they were already shipped - I look at tracking info and they were shipped on 12/2 - the same day I contacted them - I opened a dispute on paypal because it was already too late for them to arrive and then me ship them overseas to arrive in time for xmas. The seller immediately escalates the claim - The items end up arriving but the order is incomplete - they only shipped TWO of the three necklaces - this seller is HORRIBLE! I offer to keep the necklaces and close the dispute if they can complete my order and send the 3rd necklace - no response - I email them for 3 days in a row - finally paypal says to ship the items back for a full refund... I did what they said - gave tracking and NOW it says on tracking that a notice was left - seller still has not picked up the package.

What are my options if any?? If the seller does not pick them up in 15 days they get sent back to me... I am sooo frustrated. The seller had 100% feedback until they **bleep**ed me over. Somebody help.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

critter10
New Community Member

Open a dispute through your credit card company.

My dispute happened in October for a small amount amount and I would end up paying the same to send it back. Good Luck

Login to Me Too

pancho325

If you used paypal kiss your money bye bye - don't bother to use the resolution center - their automated messages jerk you around for sometime and you always lose your money. PayPal is run by crooks.

Login to Me Too

marine

I had similar situation few years back, shipped fake item (paid 400$) to France, item got lost, nobody paid me back, all claims to Postal Office, PayPal were denied...

Recently I bought item (250$), Seller shipped it to the wrong address (not the one I provided in payment process - have a proof); item got lost - > Seller doesn't want to cooperate, rude, etc... PayPal denied my claim - as Seller has proof from UPS of delivery!

I am going to publish everywhere is possible about PayPal practices and participate in law suites against PayPal - I am fed up with it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.