Deposits

radhika
New Community Member

I am new to paypal and so this question may seem trivial -- I hafd about 50 dollars deposited in my paypal account last evening but the amount has not been deposited in my bank account. How long does it take for deposits from a cpaypal account to be deposited/ transferred to your primary bank account?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

skier
Advisor
Advisor

The funds will remain in your PayPal Account.   If you want to withdraw or transfer the funds to your bank account, you must manually initiate the action.   This is by design and is intended as a security feature for your protection.

To withdraw funds to your bank account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click My Account.
  3. Click Withdraw at the top of the page.
  4. Click Transfer to Bank Account.
  5. Enter the requested information and click Continue.
  6. Click Submit.

When you transfer funds from your PayPal Account to your bank account, you should receive a "completed" message in your Account Transaction History. The "completed" message means that PayPal has completed their end of the deal by transfering the funds to your bank. The next step is up to your bank as to how long it takes for it to show up in your account. Normally the time frame for US Banks is 4 "business days". Note some US Banks can take longer and "business days" do not include weekends or holidays. As for other countries, Canadian banks can take up to eight business days. UK banks can take up to nine working days and Australian banks can take seven to eight working days.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.