Delete Administrative eMail address

carlswain
New Community Member

How do I designate another email account as my administrative email account so I can delete the email account that I currently have as my admin account?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

rorobbins1948
Contributor
Contributor

The first reply to this question was a brave attempt, but I'm afraid it did not answer the question because I am having the same problem. The page for changing e-mail addresses in the profile area makes it possible to change the Primary account e-mail address, but I see no way to change the Administrative Account e-mail address. How do we do that?

Login to Me Too

kcasis
New Community Member

Same question...  I can easily change the Primary email address, but online it won't seem to allow me to delete the "administrative" email... (which is no longer valid and can't be accessed...). 

Note: the primary and administrative email addresses are NOT the same... 

Login to Me Too

kcasis
New Community Member

Disregard, I found the answer:

Re: About 10 days ago, I emailed a question which has not yet been answered[ New ] 12-03-2009 02:04 PM

I had the same problem but with a call to Paypal and some research I did on my own here is the page you need to go to: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_profile-logins-change-admin

(You may need to log into your PP account). Click on the drop down list of email address (or add a new one) and then click onto continue.

Note: if you are trying to change your administrative address to an address that is currently your primary address, you will have to change your primary email address first.

Login to Me Too

k-rod

Thanks, kcasis, can't add the kudos, but you deserve them.

Login to Me Too

rorobbins1948
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for coming back and telling the rest of us how you resolved this, you're tip helped a lot.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.