Customizing Checkout page

deadseasquirrel
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a real noob at this, but I am using wordpress as a showcase and I wanted to use PayPal to handle my sales.  I want to allow both paypal and credit card purchases.  But I don't want it to look like after hitting the checkout button on my page it is going to some weird looking PayPal site.  Is there a way to customize the checkout page so that it looks seamless to your site?

I am also using some plugins with wordpress that handles the shopping cart aspect of things, but I have products in such a way that people get to choose options for each product, like size, and color.  Even though I haven't done it yet, I am sure I'll be able to alter the plugin so that it stores that information too, but how can I send that information to PayPal.  I don't understand the API of it all.  Is there an input field so that I can just alter the input fields associated with a button and send all of it to PayPal and then they can parse it out so that it looks like my customer wants to buy this painting, at this size, with this color frame?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.